Class 10 Acknowledgement

At noon on the 15th of July, my friends and I sat anxiously at our desks, accosting each other with different links and screenshots of the CBSE website, wondering what our results would be. There were manifold memes shared over our foreseeable demise and the inadequacy of the CBSE grading system but at the end of the day, we were all exhilarated at seeing the donkey work we did being paid off. 

Paving my way to becoming a high scorer in the CBSE board exams was an expedition charged with exerting late-nights and numerous early mornings of studying. I needed to be consistently motivated to put in enough work to be where I am today, and I derived that motivation from my parents, friends, and teachers. Whenever I would feel devitalized, I would talk to my teachers, and after every talk with them, I would be perfused with a renewed sense of rigor.

I can say with absolute certainty that I am greatly honored to be the topper of the class of 2020. I would like to thank my teachers and principal for their boundless endeavors and uplifting encouragement throughout the last year, without which none of us would be where we are now. I also greatly appreciate the entirety of the Gaudium community for the aid and support they provided me with for my tests, directly or obliquely. I will always cherish my time with you.


Comments

Popular Posts